- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg
Block 14, Haig Road Market and Food Centre, #01-62
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Paya Lebar MRT
Buses to Haig Road Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 67, 154, 155, NR7
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Dumpling and Wanton Noodles, Best Dumpling Noodles on our website
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 98/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Kiat Huat stands for luck and prosperity in Chinese. This stall specializes in traditional Singapore Chinese noodles. I have tried their dumpling noodles for lunch and was really ecstatic to uncover a real noodle "diamond" in this humble hawker centre.
There were 4 huge dumplings and generous amount ingredients in my takeaway container. The dumplings were really well cooked. The dumpling skin was not too thick but did not tear apart too easily. The dumpling ingredients included chestnut, shrimps and vegetables. Noodles were fragrant and bathed in thick noodle sauce. The owners did not save up on green chili slices and their red chili was also "powerful" enough to add a few bonus points to the food.
This may be the first time I tasted almost perfect dumpling noodles for less than $5.00. I do not dare to say a human is perfect. Only god is perfect.
This may be the first time I tasted almost perfect dumpling noodles for less than $5.00. I do not dare to say a human is perfect. Only god is perfect.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment