Review of Minuman Serbaneka

Block 14, Haig Road Market and Food Centre, #01-14
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Paya Lebar MRT
Buses to Haig Road Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 67, 154, 155, NR7
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts, Ice Kacang, Coffee, Tea, Longan Drink, Pineapple Drink, Fruit Juice and Sugar Cane Juice
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 66/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Minuman Serbaneka sells traditional Singapore beverages such as coffee, tea, canned drinks, longan drink, pineapple drink, fruit juice and sugar cane juice. I have tasted their pineapple drink for lunch.

It was mildly sweet and "watered down". The pineapple slices in my drink were few and small. I had great difficulty getting them into my mouth with the wooden pick provided. I will suggest to the owners that they put larger and sweeter pineapple slices into their drinks for future customers.

Comments