Review of 216 Fruit Juice (216饮品)

Block 216, Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre, #01-63
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre: 14, 66, 69, 168, 222, 228
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 16:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Cut Fruits and Fruit Juices
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 68/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

 My opinion:

This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, cut fruits and fruit juices. I have tasted their watermelon juice for lunch. The drink was very "diluted" due to few fruit ingredients and too many ice cubes.

The variety of fruit juices this stall offers is also quite limited as well. I rarely see anybody visiting this stall even in lunch peak hours. If you really need to buy things from this stall, I will suggest buying their cut fruits but leave the cold juices alone.

Comments