Review of Blue Lagoon Western Food

Block 16, Bedok South Road, Bedok South Market and Food Centre, #01-27
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok South Market and Food Centre: 12, 38, 229
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Western Food
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 81/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Blue Lagoon Western Food's previous location was at Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre (Block 216 stall 75). I have tasted their meat chops before so this time around, I decided to try out their fish and chips for lunch.

I was not disappointed. The owners were still very generous in giving out food ingredients. This fish meat and french fries were huge in comparison with what their rivals sold. The cabbages and carrots were crunchy, delicious and healthy. My only complaint was that the fries were not crispy and a bit too oily.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Ensure the crispiness and warmth of the french fries.

Comments