- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 538, Bedok North Street 3, Bedok North Market and Food Centre, #01-85
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Market and Food Centre: 225 (Green), 225 (White)
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 13:30 (Daily)
Queue: 2 to 5 people (Waiting Time: 5 to 10 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Tea and Chinese Breakfast
Thoughts after eating: Satisfaction
Value for money: 79/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, I am not a fan of Singapore Chinese breakfast.
My opinion:
Hong Jing Cong sells beverages and traditional Singapore Chinese breakfast. The cost of the Chinese breakfast is around $2.50. It includes 1 cold or hot drink, 1 bakery and 2 eggs. For the beverage, you can choose between coffee (kopi or kopi 0), milo or tea. For bakery, you can choose between more than 3 types of bread or bun.
After the simple introduction, I will move on to the actual food review. My bread was crispy and well baked. I had some complaints over the size of my bread, which was way too small and unable to satisfy my hunger. The coffee (kopi) was nicely brewed and not too sweet. To be honest, I dislike traditional Singapore Chinese breakfast because of the eggs, which have a powerful smell. I always have to put in a lot of pepper in order to finish the food.

Comments
Post a Comment