Review of Dessert Station 甜品赞

Block 335, Smith Street, Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre, #02-146
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 21:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Desserts
Thoughts after eating: Too much flour
Value for money: 60/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Dessert Station sells a large variety of cold and hot desserts. I will give their cold desserts a rating of 69/100 as they are cheap and refreshing. There is nothing overly special or unique, you can get Singaporeans' favorite ice kacang here as well. For the hot desserts, I will give a rating of 51/100.

I did not know if the owner had a quarrel with her husband or she simply wanted to be generous with flour in the hot desserts. My black sesame peanut paste was very sticky. I almost want to throw up after a few spoonfuls. My mother decided to help me finish the dessert by putting it in the refrigerator. The result was devastating after 2 hours. The dessert became almost like dirty mud water. The black sesame peanut paste has a mild sweet taste (almost plain).

This was the first time we had to throw away a dessert (after only eating less than 20% of it). The desserts here are cheap, but I will only recommend the cold ones (just leave the hot ones alone).

Comments