- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 538, Bedok North Street 3, Bedok North Market and Food Centre, #01-123
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Market and Food Centre: 225 (Green), 225 (White)
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 15:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages and Fruit Juices
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 75/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
123 Fresh Fruit Juice has replaced Lan Xiang Niang Dou fu in stall 123 of Block 538 Bedok North Market and Food Centre. This stall sells fresh fruits, fruit juices, sugar cane juice and bandung drink. The photographs on the signboards are very small.
I ordered a cup of dragon fruit juice for detox and was surprised that it cost $2.50. I could get a similar drink for $2.00 in most parts of Bedok. The juice was not "watered down" and the owners did not put too much sweet syrup in the drink. I will most probably not visit this stall in the near future due to many good beverage alternatives in the same hawker centre and nearby coffee shops.
Comments
Post a Comment