Review of Hello Smoothie

Block 531A, Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim Food Centre, #02-28
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Hong Lim Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 51, 54, 61, 63, 124, 143, 147, 174, 190
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Fruit Juices, Milkshakes and Smoothies
Thoughts after eating: Too much ice cubes
Value for money: 58/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Hello sells traditional Singapore beverages including fruit juices, milkshakes and smoothies. For this review, I have tasted their orange juice for lunch.

I was completely stunned when the female owner handed me the drink in a small cup. As I opened the cap, I became totally speechless as the cup was filled from top to bottom with ice cubes ("watered down"). Although the drink was healthy, rejuvenating and sweet, it was unable to last more than 1 minute. Therefore, I will advise my blog readers to give this stall a miss and visit other refreshment alternatives in the same food centre.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Increase the cup size and decrease the amount of ice cubes in the fruit juices.

Comments