Review of Fatty Fruits Juice 肥弟果汁

Block 531A, Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim Food Centre, #02-05
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Hong Lim Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 51, 54, 61, 63, 124, 143, 147, 174, 190
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages and Fruit Juices
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing and not too sweet
Value for money: 82/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

I wanted to laugh when I first saw the name of the stall. What was so "fatty" in your fruit juices? This stall is one of many beverages stalls in Hong Lim Food Centre. The owners do not sell canned drinks, coffee, tea or sugar cane juice. They only sell fresh fruit juices.

I have tasted their honeydew juice for lunch. The taste was rejuvenating and not too sweet. Besides this tasty honeydew juice, I will also strongly recommend their ABC (Apple + Beetroot + Carrot) juice. It costs around $2.50 and is extremely good in body detoxification.

Comments