Review of Xiang Ji Hainanese Chicken Rice 香记海南鸡饭

Block 14, Haig Road Market and Food Centre, #01-34
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Paya Lebar MRT
Buses to Haig Road Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 67, 154, 155, NR7
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Chicken Rice and Roasted Delicacies
Thoughts after eating: Delicious
Value for money: 85/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Xiang Ji sells traditional Singapore chicken rice and roasted delicacies. I have tried their roasted chicken rice for lunch and was impressed with the food quality.

The rice was fragrant, well cooked and not too salty or oily. Chili was addictive, sourish and spicy, perfect for rice meals. The roasted chicken meat was slightly tough and there were very few chicken skin. If the owners improve on the tough chicken meat problems, their stall should get at least a rating of 90/100. Therefore, I will recommend their food to people looking for healthy lean meat with amazing chicken rice.

Comments