Review of 216 Pancake

Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg

Block 216, Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre, #01-05
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre: 14, 66, 69, 168, 222, 228
Opening Hours: 06:00 to 14:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, uncle is always smiling and friendly
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Pancakes and Vegetarian Food
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 90/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes 

My opinion: 

I went to my usual food hunting ground, Bedok North Street 1 Food Centre for a simple and traditional breakfast. I decided to go for pancakes. What more can I ask for? Only 70 to 80 cents for 1 pancake.

 I asked for one coconut pancake, but it was temporary sold out. I decided to buy 1 peanut pancake and 1 red bean pancake. The pancakes were so addictive, crispy and sweet. If you add a glass of soya bean drink, it will not cost more than 2 dollars. Divine breakfast.

Comments