Review of EM Ice

Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg

Block 335, Smith Street, Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre, #02-106
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 21:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts, Fruit Juices and Smoothies
Thoughts after eating: Shiok
Value for money: 93/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

EM Ice sells traditional Singapore beverages, desserts, fruit juices and desserts. I have tried their mango smoothie for $2.00 and was impressed with their friendly service and excellent food quality.

The drink was so filled up that the liquid actually overflowed out of the cup! The taste was refreshing, sweet and so full of mango goodness. I was sharing my drink with my mother and she also enjoyed the taste. If you are sick of having sugar cane juice all the time at Chinatown Complex Food Centre, I will highly recommend EM Ice's economical smoothies for a healthy change.

Comments