Review of 333 Coffee Shop Beverages

Block 136, Bedok North Avenue 3, 333 Coffee Shop
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to 333 Coffee Shop: 14, 28, 45, 66, 69, 168, 222, 228, 506
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean coffee shop
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 75/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

This coffee shop stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, buns and dim sum. I have tasted their coffee for lunch.

The drink was given to me in a glass cup. It was hot and invigorating. As I tasted the coffee more, the heat took sometime to dissipate and the bitter taste was too strong.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

First, they should use the more traditional cup and saucer packaging. Second, add one more teaspoon of milk to the coffee.

Comments