Review of 531 Beverages

Block 531, Bedok North Street 3, 531 Coffee Shop
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to 531 Coffee Shop: 225 (Green), 225 (White)
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast but rude
Environment: Clean coffee shop
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Tea and Lime Juice
Thoughts after eating: Below average
Value for money: 59/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives 

My opinion:

This coffee shop stall sells traditional Singapore beverages including coffee and tea. Their signboard did not even list the names and prices of the drink items. I decided to try out their lime juice for lunch.

The drink was given me in a medium sized cup filled from top to bottom with ice cubes. It was mildly sourish, sweet and not surprisingly severely "watered down". In the future, I will rather walk to the nearby Sheng Shiong Supermarket and buy a huge packet of milk for $2.00 than visit this mediocre stall again.

Comments