Review of Leong Leong Sugar Cane Juice

Block 724Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 Market and Food Centre#01-10
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Ang Mo Kio MRT
Buses to Bedok North Street 1 Food Centre: 50, 128, 159, 159B, 265
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Sugar Cane Juice

Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good

Value for money: 82/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Leong Leong specializes and excels in traditional Singapore sugar cane juice. For this review, I have tasted their signature pure sugar cane juice for lunch.

The drink was given to me in a medium sized cup and had no ice cubes. Yes, that's right. Zero ice cubes. My first impression of the juice was that it was refreshing and not cold enough. As I tasted it more, I found that it had sugar cane goodness and was too "liquid" (not "foamy" enough).

In conclusion, this hawker stall served good sugar cane juices at affordable prices but committed a few minor errors that prevented them from greatness. For my blog readers who intend to have a family outing at Ang Mo Kio, Leong Leong is recommended by my website.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

First, ensure the freshness of the ingredients. Second, they should not juice the sugar canes in advance before customers place their orders.

Comments