- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 17, Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre, #01-57
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Kallang MRT
Buses to Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre: 21, 26, 31, 175, 546, 853, 961, 985
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 18:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts, Grass Jelly Products and Soya Products
Thoughts after eating: Good grass jelly but average soya bean curd
Value for money: 80/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
I Soya Bean Curd sells traditional Singapore beverages, desserts, grass jelly and soya products. Most of their soya bean curds (including almond and tea) were sold out by 14:00 (2 p.m). I decided to try out their grass jelly and plain soya bean curd for breakfast.
The grass jelly dessert was healthy, refreshing, sweet and not too soft (major plus point). I loved the feel and texture of the grass jelly every time I plunged my spoon inside the dessert.
Soya bean curd was sweet but that was bad news. Why? The sweet taste came from the sweet syrup and not from the soya bean curd. In fact, the dessert was devoid of soya goodness.
Finally, I understood why all the best soya bean curds were sold out and these plain ones were left mostly untouched by customers. I will highly recommend their grass jelly dessert but suggest people leave their plain soya bean curds alone.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment