- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 17, Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre, #01-17
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Kallang MRT
Buses to Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre: 21, 26, 31, 175, 546, 853, 961, 985
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 18:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Cut Fruits and Fruit Juices
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 70/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Hong Li means "huge profits" in Chinese. This stall sells traditional Singapore cut fruits and fruit juices. I have tasted their mango juice for lunch.
Cup size was small but there were only small amount ice cubes in it. As I tasted the drink, I found it to be too mild tasting and devoid of mango goodness. If the owners want more business or customers, I will strongly advise them to add more fruit ingredients into their juices.

Comments
Post a Comment