- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 85, Redhill Lane, Redhill Market and Food Centre, #01-45
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Redhill MRT
Buses to Redhill Market and Food Centre: 32, 33, 63, 64, 120, 132, 145
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Bakery Products, Buns, Cakes, Egg Tarts and Muffins
Thoughts after eating: Fulfillment
Value for money: 75/100
Will I come back again in 6 months time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Redhill Bread Station sells traditional Singapore bakery products, buns, cakes, egg tarts and muffins. For this food review, I have tasted their char siew bun and custard bun for breakfast.
The skin of both buns were fragrant but rough. Char siew bun clearly lacked meat ingredients while the custard bun was filled with sweet custard goodness. Therefore, I will strongly recommend their custard buns to Redhill residents who wish to stock up on breakfast food items.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Comments
Post a Comment