- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 51, Old Airport Road, Old Airport Road Food Centre and Shopping Mall, #01-29
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Dakota MRT
Buses to Old Airport Road Food Centre and Shopping Mall: 10, 16, 30, 30e, 31, 32, 33, 401
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Western Food
Thoughts after eating: Fulfillment
Value for money: 75/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Holy Grill sells traditional Singapore BBQ and western food. Customers first choose their main course meals and then pick two side dishes. It is a major plus point as it gives customers more food variety.
I have tried their chicken chop for lunch. I chose french fries and fried rice as my side dishes. Fries were delicious but not crispy enough. Fried rice was average tasting and dry.
Another thing I liked about Holy Grill was that they put the meat chops and sauce in separate bags. The chicken chop was a bit rough and tough. The black pepper sauce was addictive and sticky, perfect for meat chops.
I will only recommend Holy Grill to western food lovers who want other side dishes beside the usual baked beans and salad. If the owners want an endorsement from my website, they should solve the soft fries and tough meat chop problems.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
First, reduce the amount of time in the meat chops' cooking process. Second, ensure the crispiness of the french fries.

Comments
Post a Comment