- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg
Block 531A, Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim Food Centre, #02-39
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Hong Lim Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 51, 54, 61, 63, 124, 143, 147, 174, 190
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Pancakes and Vegetarian Food
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 90/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
This stall sells traditional Singapore pancakes. I was quite surprised that the people manning the stall were all grannies. At least, I knew that the food was prepared by experienced hands.
For this review, I decided to try their coconut, peanut and red bean pancakes for tea break. The owners were very generous with ingredients. I really adore the red bean pancake as it was addictive, delicious and sweet. I did have a small complaint over their pancake skin, which I felt was not crispy enough.

Comments
Post a Comment