Review of Sinaran Cahaya Kaki Bukit

Block 511, Bedok North Street 3, Kaki Bukit 511 Market and Food Centre, #01-11
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Kaki Bukit 511 Market and Food Centre: 225 (Green), 225 (White)
Opening Hours: 07:30 to 12:00 (Daily)
Queue: 2 to 5 people (Waiting Time: 5 to 10 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Muslim Food and Mee Rebus
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 82/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

I have already done a review of Sinaran Cabaya Bedok Corner's mee rebus and it was not pretty. I was surprised to find that their main stall was at Kaki Bukit Market and Food Centre. For this review, I decided to try out their mee rebus again for dinner.

I was given a full egg, green chili slices, fried shallots, tau kwa and moderate amount of noodles. There were few bean sprouts and no potato slices. The gravy was thick but not sticky. Noodles were average tasting but mixed well with the gravy. Fried shallots were addictive and crunchy. Tau kwa were delicious and well cooked.

Comments