- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 58, New Upper Changi Road, Bedok South 58 Market and Food Centre, #01-151
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tanah Merah MRT
Buses to Bedok South 58 Market and Food Centre: 2, 9, 14, 24, 31, 35, 45, 222, 506
Opening Hours: 7:00 to 15:00 (Daily)
Queue: 5 to 10 people (Waiting Time: 15 to 30 minutes)
Service: Slow
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Minced Meat Noodles
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 80/10
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
I think 58 Minced Meat Mee had the longest queue among all the stalls in Singapore east. After taking my order, the female owner asked me to come back after 15 minutes! I did and had to wait another 5 minutes.

Comments
Post a Comment