Review of Success Chicken Rice 成兴鸡饭

Block 216, Bedok North Street 1 Food Centre, #01-25
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Street 1 Food Centre: 14, 66, 69, 168, 222, 228
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 15:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Chicken Rice
Thoughts after eating: Fulfillment
Value for money: 75/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

I visited the famous Bedok North Street 1 Food Centre for my lunch again. I heard from my friends that this store serve very nice chicken rice, so I decided to check it out. I reached there at 14.00 (2 p.m), most of the food items were already sold out. Therefore, I decided to order roasted chicken rice.

The rice was well cooked but lacked chicken fragrance. Chicken meat was a bit rough and tough. Chili was hot and spicy enough to add a few bonus points to the food. You can satisfy your stomach for a cheap price but do not expect any good surprises.

Comments