- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 115, Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre, #01-24
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tiong Bahru MRT
Buses to Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre: 5, 14, 16, 131, 132, 145, 147, 167, 196, 197, 275, 851, 855, 961
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Nasi Lemak
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 60/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
This stall specializes in only one dish and that is nasi lemak. I chose egg, fried chicken and fish nuggets for my rice meal. I was stunned when the female owner told me the cost was $3.90! I have tried similar nasi lemak elsewhere in Singapore and the cost never exceeded $3.00!
Let's forget the cost because Singaporeans do not mind paying more for good food. Sadly, the food quality was average at best. Egg was cold and not well fried. Fried chicken was warm but not crispy enough. The 3 fish nuggets were rough and tasteless.
Rice was well cooked and had coconut milk fragrance. Chili was hot and mixed quite well with the other food ingredients. If you are a nasi lemak fan, this stall can satisfy your stomach but not the craving.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Comments
Post a Comment