Review of 630 Fresh Fruits (630生果)

Block 630, Bedok Reservoir Road, Pasar Makan, #01-07
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Kembangan MRT
Buses to Bedok Reservoir Pasar Makan: 8, 21, 22, 60, 65, 66, 228, 506, CT18, NR7
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 14:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast but inconsiderate
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages and Cut Fruits
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 70/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

630 Fresh Fruits sell longan drink, lychee drink and cut fruits. They do not sell fruit juices. I have tried their longan drink for breakfast. The uncle sealed up my plastic cup even though I was drinking it at the hawker centre. I was not given a spoon to scoop up the longans (which was poor service).

The drink was mildly sweet and slightly "watered down". Longans were few and tasteless. There are too many healthy and good refreshment alternatives in the same hawker centre for me to visit them ever again.

Comments