Review of 323 Food and Beverage

Block 115, Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre, #01-11
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tiong Bahru MRT
Buses to Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre: 5, 14, 16, 131, 132, 145, 147, 167, 196, 197, 275, 851, 855, 961
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Japanese and Western Food
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 72/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

323 Food and Beverage sells traditional Singapore Japanese and Western Food. The price of their Japanese food is economical but food quality and quantity is slightly compromised. If the owners want more neighborhood fans, I will recommend them to add more fish and soup ingredients. For their western food, you can get the usual burgers, chicken wing rice, fish
 fillets and meat chops.

I have tried their fish chop (fish and chips) for lunch. The fish meat was one of the best I ever had in recent years. It was crispy, juicy (really juicy!) and tender. The owner was considerate enough to put a small slice of lemon for customers to increase the vitamin C intake and remove excess oil from the food.

What prevent the food from getting a visit in 6 months' time? The french fries were hot but not crispy enough. The salad was too bland and dry. The portions of beans with tomato sauce were too miserly. Meat sauce was not flavorful and thick enough. Bread was cold and fluffy. If you only care about the fish meat, I would definitely recommend their fish and chips. For people who do not like Japanese and Western food, I suggest you try out other stalls in the same hawker centre.

Comments