- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
1 Geylang Serai, Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre, #02-121
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Paya Lebar MRT
Buses to Geylang Serai Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 60, 63, 63M, 93, 94, 154, 155
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Mee Rebus and Satay
Thoughts after eating: Delicious
What makes this stall unique? Satay Mee Rebus
Value for money: 85/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Geylang Corner Food Stall sells both mee rebus and satay. You can have the normal mee rebus or their mee rebus special, which is mee rebus with satay. I have tried their satay mee rebus for lunch.
There were 6 pieces of satay, 1 full egg, green chili slices and moderate amount of noodles in my takeaway portion. Noodles were well cooked and not too sticky. The mee rebus gravy was filled with peanut satay sauce goodness and fragrance. It was so addictive and tasty that I actually finished the gravy after eating the food. The pieces of satay were delicious but too little to satisfy the satay craving or hunger of an adult.
Honestly, I really loved their food and would give them a higher rating if they offer larger portions of satay. One bowl of satay mee rebus costs $4.50, which is the most expensive Singapore hawker mee rebus that I have ever eaten.

Comments
Post a Comment