Review of Atop Chilled Soya Beancurd 陀螺香滑冰冻豆花

Block 16, Bedok South Road, Bedok South Market and Food Centre, #01-05
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok South Market and Food Centre: 12, 38, 229
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts and Soya Products
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 75/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Atop is a newcomer to the soya bean curd industry. They sell beverages, desserts and soya products. I have tried their ginger soya bean curd for tea break. The ginger taste was too strong and actually "overwhelmed" the soya bean curd taste.

Their bean curd was slightly harder and "rougher" than what their competitors sold. The food was healthy and great for skincare. I think I would not be too harsh with Atop in this review and they should be given time to perfect their soya products.

Comments