- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 531A, Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim Food Centre, #02-44
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Hong Lim Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 51, 54, 61, 63, 124, 143, 147, 174, 190
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Desserts
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 60/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Only You specializes in traditional Singapore desserts. Customers have the luxury to choose from a huge menu of 24 cold and 18 hot refreshment products. For this food review, I have tried their longan sweet potato soup for lunch.
This was the worst sweet potato soup I have ever tasted in recent years. The ginger taste totally overwhelmed the longan and sweet potato tastes. For the price of $2.00, the owners should also be more generous in giving out longans. I gave up eating after finishing only 60 percent of this awkward tasting dessert. Honestly, there are too many refreshment alternatives in the same hawker centre for me to visit them again.
Comments
Post a Comment