- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 216, Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre, #01-23
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Street 1 Market and Food Centre: 14, 66, 69, 168, 222, 228
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 14:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Fried Bee Hoon, Mixed Vegetable Rice and Vegetarian Food
Thoughts after eating: Fulfillment
Value for money: 76/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Qing Zhai sells traditional Singapore fried bee hoon and mixed vegetable rice. All their food items are vegetarian. For this review, I have tried their mixed vegetable rice for lunch.
The owners were quite generous in giving out food ingredients. I must admit that my food portion could satisfy the hunger of two children. The vegetables were crunchy, fresh, healthy and well cooked. Some of the mock meat items were bland and too soft. The food's biggest problem was that the ingredients did not mix well (a common problem with vegetarian food). It tasted like multiple dishes thrown hastily together.
I will advise the owners to add a thin layer of sauce on the food items. This will make them more flavorful and taste like a single dish.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment