- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 16, Bedok South Road, Bedok South Market and Food Centre, #01-42
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok South Market and Food Centre: 12, 38, 229
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 19:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Fishball Noodles, Laksa, Minced Meat Noodles, Nasi Lemak and Prawn Noodles
Thoughts after eating: Below Average
Value for money: 59/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Song Luck is on the right side of the legendary Hill Street Fried Kway Teow so they do benefit from additional attention to their stall. This stall sells Chinese noodles, laksa and nasi lemak.
I have tasted their nasi lemak and minced meat noodles. Nasi lemak was average tasting and cold. Their minced meat noodles lacked minced pork. Noodles were dry, rough and devoid of sauce. Hill Street Fried Kway Teow's legendary status is made more secure with mediocre neighbors.
2nd Review:
For this second review, I decided to try out their laksa for lunch. Although it cost only $3.00, the food was very sourish and devoid of key ingredients including cockles and soup. I actually gave up after eating 50 percent of the food. I am very sad to say that the stall's rating of 59/100 still stands.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment