Review of Feng Rong Wanton Noodles 丰荣

Block 538, Bedok North Street 3, Bedok North Market and Food Centre, #01-89
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok North Market and Food Centre: 225 (Green), 225 (White)
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 13:30 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Noodles
Thoughts after eating: Fufillment
Value for money: 79/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

This is a very difficult food review as I really like their chicken feet noodles but it also has significant flaws. I will start with the good points first. The noodles are springy and well cooked. I also like the big mushroom that the owners always put in the food. The chili is very hot and spicy.

The bad points are that the chicken feet and mushroom are not well-marinated. The noodles sauce can be watery at times. I will appreciate the food more if more ingredients such as char siew are added.

Comments