Review of Freshlly Brewed Coffee

Block 335, Smith Street, Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre, #02-10
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Chinatown MRT
Buses to Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre: 2, 12, 33, 54, 63, 124, 143, 147
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 21:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Tea, Fruit Juices, Milkshakes, Smoothies and Yoghurt
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 78/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages and yoghurt. I have tried their ice coffee for dinner. The cup was medium sized and 40 percent filled with ice cubes. Although the drink was cool, invigorating, sweet and thirst quenching, it was unable to last one meal. Therefore, I will advise my blog readers to buy their hot beverages or try out other refreshment alternatives in the same hawker centre.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

They should reduce the amount of ice cubes in their cold drinks.

Comments