Review of Yong Li Tea House 永利茶室

Block 166, Jalan Besar, Berseh Food Centre, #01-04
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavender MRT
Buses to Berseh Food Centre: 23, 64, 65, 66, 67, 130, 139, 147, 857
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo and Tea

Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good

Value for money: 83/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Yong Li means "forever profits" in Chinese. This Jalan Besar hawker cafe specializes in traditional Singapore refreshment products including beer, canned drinks, coffee and tea. For this review, I have tasted their milo for breakfast.

The beverage was given to me in a medium sized glass cup. It was aromatic, sweet, well brewed and not too hot. I managed to finish the drink in about 3 minutes' time, which should be enough to last a single meal.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Slightly decrease the amount of powder in the milo's preparation process.

Comments