- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 14, Haig Road Market and Food Centre, #01-18
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Paya Lebar MRT
Buses to Haig Road Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 51, 67, 154, 155, NR7
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast but rude
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Mee Rebus, Mee Soto and Muslim Food
Thoughts after eating: Thirsty
Value for money: 71/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Hj.Waliti Hj.Mazuki sells traditional Singapore mee rebus, mee soto, soto ayam and Muslim food. Their stall's name is so difficult to remember that I had to use my camera to take a photograph of the signboard. I have tried their signature mee rebus for breakfast.
The gravy was mildly sweet and not too sticky. The owners also added a lot of crunchy bean sprouts and chili slices. There was no tau pok in the food. As I tasted the gravy, I found my mouth and tongue getting so dry that I had no choice but to order a drink from another stall. I will suggest to the owners not to put too much MSG or salt into the gravy production. They should tried to add some peanuts and tau pok (fried bean curds) to the food for future customers.
Comments
Post a Comment