- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 630, Bedok Reservoir Road, Pasar Makan, #01-26
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Kembangan MRT
Buses to Bedok Reservoir Pasar Makan: 8, 21, 22, 60, 65, 66, 228, 506, CT18, NR7
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 14:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Chicken Rice and Roasted Delicacies
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 81/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Xiang
Ji sells traditional Singapore chicken rice and roasted delicacies. For
this food review, I decided to try out their white cut chicken rice for
lunch.
The
amount of food ingredients were moderate. Chicken meat was juicy,
smooth, tender and came with silky smooth skin. Rice was fragrant, well
cooked and not too oily. Their chili was extremely addictive, hot and
spicy (among the top 5 chicken stall chili I have tasted in recent
years). To conclude, I will strongly recommend their food to chicken
rice fans who have small appetites.
Comments
Post a Comment