Review of The Bedok Market Place Juice Bar

Block 348, Bedok Road, The Bedok Market Place
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tanah Merah MRT
Buses to Selegie Soya Bean Bedok branch: 2, 9, 10, 48, 531
Opening Hours: 12:00 to 00:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Beautiful and unique hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Fruit Juices, Milkshakes and Cut Fruits
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 65/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, fruit juices, milkshakes and cut fruits. I have tasted their papaya milkshake for $3.00. In terms of price, this drink was at least $0.50 more expensive than similar milkshakes sold in Singapore east.

As I tasted the drink more, I found that it had almost no papaya goodness. The milk taste was so powerful that I thought I was drinking soya milk!

In a nutshell, the milkshakes here were expensive and devoid of fruit tastes. For my blog readers who want value for money, please avoid this hawker centre and visit neighboring coffee shops for better refreshment alternatives.

Ways for the owners to improve their food's ratings:

They are advised to add more fruit ingredients to their milkshakes and juices. If that is possible, they should also lower the prices of their products.

Comments