- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 1, Bedok Road, Bedok Corner Food Centre, #01-08
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tanah Merah MRT
Buses to Bedok Corner Food Centre: 10, 10E, 14, 45, 531
Opening Hours: 11:30 to 20:30 (Daily)
Queue: 2 to 5 people (Waiting Time: 5 to 10 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Nasi Lemak and Satay
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 70/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Satay Power and Nasi Lemak sells a small variety of Muslim food but their signature dishes are of course satay and nasi lemak. For this review, I ordered 5 pieces of chicken satay, 5 pieces of mutton satay for and 1 rice ketupat (rice cake) for dinner.
Chicken satay was average tasting while the mutton satay was rough and tough to bite. The peanut sauce also left much to be desired. It was not spicy, sweet or thick. I will return in the future only to do a review on their nasi lemak (as I am a nasi lemak fan). I will only recommend their food to Bedok satay lovers as there are too many good alternatives in Singapore.
Comments
Post a Comment