Review of Shathoon Drinks Corner

Block 270, Queen Street, Albert Centre Market and Food Centre, #01-121
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bugis MRT
Buses to Albert Centre Market and Food Centre: 2, 32,33, 48, 51, 57, 61, 130, 133, 145, 170, 851, 960, 980
Opening Hours: 07:30 to 21:30 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo, Tea, Lychee Drink, Lime Juice and Sugar Cane Juice

Thoughts after eating: Stingy

Value for money: 39/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Shathoon sells traditional Singapore beverages including coffee, milo, tea, lychee drink, lime juice and sugar cane juice. I have tasted their bandung drink for lunch. 

The cup was 70 percent filled with ice cubes after I finished the bandung drink in a website record of 30 seconds! Did the uncles know that I could get a bowl of hot soya bean curd for a similar price? This was the worst bandung drink that I ever tasted. Judging from this horrendous experience, this stall had forever lost my business for good.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

They should greatly decrease the amount of ice cubes in all the cold beverages.

Comments