Review of Kun Coffee Stall 锟

Block 117, Aljunied Avenue 2, Aljunied Market and Food Centre, #01-53
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Aljunied MRT
Buses to Aljunied Market and Food Centre: 80, 155
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 88/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Kun sells traditional Singapore beverages including coffee, milo and tea. I have tried their ice coffee for lunch. It was cool, invigorating, sweet and not "watered down".

The coffee and milk tastes complemented each other nicely. This drink was enough to quench my thirst and satisfy my weekly caffeine addiction. I will highly recommend their ice coffee to people living near Aljunied, Geylang and Paya Lebar.

Comments