Review of Tong Bee Sugar Cane Juice

Block 270, Queen Street, Albert Centre Market and Food Centre, #01-84
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bugis MRT
Buses to Albert Centre Market and Food Centre: 2, 32,33, 48, 51, 57, 61, 130, 133, 145, 170, 851, 960, 980
Opening Hours: 07:30 to 21:30 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Sugar Cane Juice

Thoughts after eating: Average

Value for money: 68/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Tong Bee specializes on one drink and that is sugar cane juice. I have tasted their sugar cane juice for lunch and was not impressed.

Sugar canes were not juiced in front of me. Although the drink was not "watered down", it was mildly sweet and devoid of sugar cane goodness. I will advise the male owners to review the quality of their sugar canes and only juice them when customer orders are placed.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Inspect all the sugar cane ingredients.

Comments