- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 17, Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre, #01-33
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Kallang MRT
Buses to Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre: 21, 26, 31, 175, 546, 853, 961, 985
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 18:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts, Grass Jelly Products and Soya Products
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 70/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Guan Kee sells traditional Singapore beverages, desserts, grass jelly and soya products. I have tried their cold grass jelly drink for lunch.
I was given a large cup but there were 3 large ice cubes in it. As I tasted the drink, it was mildly sweet and quite "watered down". It was almost like sweet syrup water. There was also a lack of grass jelly ingredients in the drink. I will strongly advise the owners to decrease the amount of ice cubes and put more grass jelly into the drinks.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment