- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 30, Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre, #02-33
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tiong Bahru MRT
Buses to Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre: 5, 16, 33, 63, 122, 123, 123M, 195, 195B, 851, NR5
Opening Hours: 06:00 to 15:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly and attentive to details
Environment: Clean, crowded and unique triangular hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 85/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
33 means "birth" or "creation" in Chinese. This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, coffee, milo and tea. For this review, I decided to taste their coffee for lunch.
Before placing my order, I told the auntie specifically that I wanted less sugar in my drink. I was extremely pleased to find that my drink was brewed according to my wishes as it was aromatic, mildly sweet and filled with coffee goodness. The auntie was also considerate enough to serve the coffee in a traditional cup instead of a glass. This simple move ensured that the immense heat of the drink would dissipate faster, allowing me to finish the drink within 10 minutes.
In conclusion, the drinks here are cheap and fragrant. For my blog readers intending to having their meals in Tiong Bahru, the hot beverages of 33 Cafe are recommended by my website.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
They are applauded for their service to Tiong Bahru residents and are advised to keep up their good work.

Comments
Post a Comment