Review of Kopi Museum 咖啡博物馆

Block 30, Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre, #02-03
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Tiong Bahru MRT
Buses to Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre: 5, 16, 33, 63, 122, 123, 123M, 195, 195B, 851, NR5
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 15:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean, crowded and unique triangular hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 85/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Kopi museum is not an archive, library or museum but a humble hawker stall that sells traditional Singapore beverages. I have tasted their coffee for breakfast. The drink was given to me in a beautiful traditional cup with a saucer and a spoon. This simple packaging allows heat to dissipate from the coffee faster and allowed me the pleasure of slowly sipping my coffee with the efficient spoon.

The coffee was aromatic and tasted quite bitter at first. After stirring the cup, I found that the coffee taste and milk taste complemented each other nicely. Therefore, I will recommend Kopi Museum's hot beverages to foodies who desire a simple breakfast at Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre. 

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

They are applauded for their service to Tiong Bahru residents and are advised to keep up their good work.

Comments