- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 85, Redhill Lane, Redhill Market and Food Centre, #01-48
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Redhill MRT
Buses to Redhill Market and Food Centre: 32, 33, 63, 64, 120, 132, 145
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 18:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts and Soya Products
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 61/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opnion:
This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, desserts and soya products. I have tasted their soya bean curd for breakfast. My blog rarely had a soya bean curd review that scored a rating lesser than 70/100.
The soya bean curd was really "healthy" because there was absolutely no sweet taste. In fact, it was also devoid of soya taste (major minus point for a soya product review). The dessert was not smooth and was among the "roughest" that I have ever tasted. Most of time, I actually thought I was eating doufu.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Comments
Post a Comment