Review of Joan's Jelly Bean 槟城甜品

Block 49, Sims Place, Sims Vista Market and Food Centre, #01-19
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Aljunied MRT
Buses to Sims Vista Market and Food Centre: 64, 125
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 17:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Southeast Asian Beverages and Desserts
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 82/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Joan's Jelly Bean sells a humongous range of Penang and Singapore beverages, cakes, desserts, grass jelly products, jellies, moon cakes, puddings and soya bean curds. They can even make specific food items for birthday, Christmas and New Year parties. I actually lost count of the number of products and services they can provide.

For this food review, I have tried their almond soya bean curd and chrysanthemum jelly. The almond soya bean curd was refreshing, soft and sweet. The jelly was a bit dry and lacked chrysanthemum taste. Due to the cheap prices and excellent service, I will return to try out their beverages and bakery products in the future.

Comments