- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 49, Sims Place, Sims Vista Market and Food Centre, #01-70
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Aljunied MRT
Buses to Sims Vista Market and Food Centre: 64, 125
Opening Hours: 07:00 to 14:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Curry Rice and Mixed Vegetable Rice
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 65/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
I have tried their curry rice for $4.00. It contained chicken, egg and vegetables. In a hawker centre full of gems and great food bargains, I wondered if anyone would give this stall a 2nd visit. Their curry was too watery and the rice was too soft.
Food items were average tasting, bland and lacked variety. I found no enjoyment in the chicken meat as it was too rough and tough.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Make curry thicker and lower the prices of costlier food items.

Comments
Post a Comment