- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg
Block 159, Mei Chin Road, Mei Chin Market and Food Centre, #02-38
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Queenstown MRT
Buses to Mei Chin Market and Food Centre: 33, 64
Opening Hours: 06:00 to 15:00 (Friday to Wednesday, closed on Thursday)
Queue: 3 to 5 people (Waiting Time: 6 to 10 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Teochew Fishball Noodles
Thoughts after eating: Satisfaction
Value for money: 90/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
I decided to buy Hup Kee Teochew fishball mee because I wanted to compare with Xin Lu. Both stalls were relocated from Margaret Drive.
A packet of Hup Kee's fishball mee pok contained 3 fishballs, 2 fish dumplings and huge quantity of noodles. This amount of food was enough to satisfy the hunger of 2 young children.
Fishballs were delicious, fresh and huge. Fish dumplings were average tasting and lacking in meat ingredients. Meepok was slightly rough and sticky but mixed with well with the other food ingredients. Their chili was hot and spicy enough to add a few bonus points for the food.
In conclusion, the food here was economical, plentiful and tasty. I will definitely visit this stall in the future for their laksa as my mother is a big laksa fan.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment