- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 159, Mei Chin Road, Mei Chin Market and Food Centre, #02-37
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Queenstown MRT
Buses to Mei Chin Market and Food Centre: 33, 64
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 80/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Mei Ya Coffee Corner sells beer, canned drinks, coffee, tea and a small selection of homemade drinks. For this review, I have tried their sour plum drink for tea break. The drink was economical, healthy, sourish and rejuvenating. I could actually see pieces of real sour plum at the bottom of the cup.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Reduce the amount of ice cubes in the cold beverages.

Comments
Post a Comment