- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg
Block 159, Mei Chin Road, Mei Chin Market and Food Centre, #02-20
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Queenstown MRT
Buses to Mei Chin Market and Food Centre: 33, 64
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Tea, Fruit Juices and Sugar Cane Juice
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 93/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Mei Chin Hot and Cold Drinks sell beer, canned drinks, coffee, tea, fruit juices, sugar cane juice and a small selection of homemade drinks. For this review, I have tried their warm barley drink for lunch.
The drink was cooling, healthy, mildly sweet and thirst-quenching. There are a lot of barley grains at the bottom of my cup (major plus points). I really enjoyed eating barley and tasting the drink with my straw.

Comments
Post a Comment